Isn't it time Tulsa had a proper Mardi Gras celebration?
Oklahomans for Equality, LockHeart Productions, The University of Tulsa Student Veterans Association and the Blue Dome District are hosting the 5th annual Tulsa Mardi Gras Masquerade on Saturday Feb 22nd at 7:00pm.
February 22nd, 2020
6:00pm – 2:00am
Enso Bar and Unicorn Club – Blue Dome District
230 E 1st St
Tulsa, OK 74103
Profits from VIP and sponsorship packages, as well as a portion of general admission tickets sales go to support OKEQ. This event WILL sell out, so please buy your tickets in advance in order to make sure you can get in!
Blue Dome Mardi Gras Parade
The Blue Dome District is organizing it’s 10th annual Mardi Gras parade for Saturday, February 22nd, 2020.
It’s officially been moved from Tuesday to Saturday, and we’ll have parties happening before, during, and after the parade so there’s no reason to stay out in the cold or go home right away. Instead, we’ll have music, drinking, dancing and FUN throughout our district.
Kids are welcome and encouraged to come out and watch the Parade. It’s February, so bundle up! We love seeing you all dressed up with masks on and be ready to collect some beads!!
If you want to join in please fill out an application
Tulsa Mardi Gras Masquerade is the official after party of the Blue Dome Mardi Gras Parade!
LockHeart Productions and Oklahomans for Equality are celebrating Mardi Gras in their customarily lavish and wildly entertaining style. Groove to the sound of live bands playing blues, jazz, and top 40s dance music. Devour authentic Cajun cuisine and buckle up to enjoy the ride; this event can spiral out of control!
Our immersive environment brings excitement anywhere you turn your gaze, and the masquerade is stuffed to the gills with burlesque, character actors, showgirls, sideshow performers, stilt walkers, jugglers, magicians, and more.
One ticket, two shows!
Enjoy a traditional Mardi Gras environment with live Cajun and music at Enso Bar, or get crazy to a Mardi Gras gone wild celebration in The Unicorn Club.
- Venues: Enso Bar and Unicorn Club – 104 S Detroit Ave, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Date: February 22nd 2020
- Time: 7:00pm – 2:00am
- Who: Ages 21+
- GA Tickets: $35
- GA Tickets w/ Cajun dinner: $50
- Find tickets: Stubwire
- VIP Packages and champagne services are also available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress code: Come dressed to impress and within our Mardi Gras theme- From black ties to booty shorts, and satin to sequins. Please, no jeans or sports apparel such as athletic shoes, jerseys, non-designer ball caps, etc.
General admission includes
- Complimentary Mardi Gras mask
- Complimentary bead necklaces
- Coat check: $5 (Included with sponsor and VIP packages)
- Mardi Gras themed specialty cocktails
- Complimentary red carpet/step and repeat banner photos (prints available for purchase)
- Party photographers
- Two venues of enterainment
- Top-notch stage production and fuly immersive admosphere
- Exciting visuals and lighting
Oklahoman's for Equality
Count down to Mardi Gras!!
Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Tulsa Mardi Gras Masquerade:
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.